I like slow kisses, long kisses, rough kisses, soft kisses, playful kisses, and meaningful kisses. I like being on top and I like when he tries to assert his dominance as a man. But the one thing I don’t like is when a man expects a woman to go down on him but won’t do the same in return. And if they do, they only do it for three minutes tops.
I will literally get up, get dressed and leave without any explanation.
Men these days gotta learn somehow…
IF I COULD REBLOG THIS 10 MILLION TIMES I WOULD GOD LOOK A T THIS PICTURE THIS IS THE BEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
so are you pregnant?
Nope. Yet again I cannot carry a child. Took a test. It’s negative.
i hate when you voluntarily tell your parents some information about your life because you think you can trust them and then they bitch at you for it like congrats you have guaranteed that i will never tell you anything ever again
(Source: parasailin, via paigiepie)
"You will be shocked, kids, when you discover how easy it is in life to part ways with people forever.
That’s why, when you find someone you want to keep around, you do something about it."
The reason that I will never take nude/risky photos ever again on my cell phone is due to the fact that anyone can hack into a piece of technology these days and ruin your life. There’s really no point in taking pictures if you can just share it in person.